Admission to Lake Point Recovery and Wellness begins with an individualized initial assessment interview including a financial assessment conducted by a member of the counseling staff and/or Admissions Coordinator to determine eligibility and appropriateness for treatment as well as level of treatment and care suggested. This interview also is to evaluate what component of the program, if any, is best suited to the individual. The Admissions Coordinator can be reached at 479-219-5292, ext. 2102 for admissions eligibility and assessment.
If referred to another entity, all required paperwork is requested and put on file.
Once it is determined that a person and the program(s) provided are compatible, the admission process begins with intake and further assessments.
All clients will receive a copy of the Lake Point Recovery and Wellness Client Handbook and must sign a statement of agreement acknowledging the handbook contents. All clients must obey the rules and regulations as stated in the client handbook for successful completion of the program.
Persons seeking services at Lake Point Recovery and Wellness are determined eligible for services based on DSM V criteria for substance use disorder and the following:
- Minimum of eighteen (18) years of age;
- Medically-detoxified from addictive substance use;
- Willingness to participate in treatment;
- Capable of self-care and lacks severe medical problems warranting attention to the point of interfering with treatment;
- Not actively homicidal or suicidal;
- Not in the need of a medical detoxification unit; if so, referral to such facility is made;
- Not experiencing psychiatric symptoms to the point of interfering with treatment; and
- Capable of cognitively benefiting from the treatment services.